BUILDING AN EXCHANGE ENVIRONMENT
Leading Multinational Tobacco Manufacturer
Do you want to implement the project
If you want to use this service, then click on the button «Request a call» and fill out the form, within a few minutes the manager will contact youRequest a call
ChallengeOne of the world’s leading multinational companies tasked GDC Services to transit infrastructure from 100+ local data centers into one global Azure platform and improve the productivity of end users enhancing their experience of cloud technology.
- Design and support of customer’s exchange environment based on O365 solution for those locations which had legal data residency requirements to keep data in country.
- Design of customer’s Microsoft Azure based cloud infrastructure. GDC Services created a reliable business platform in 3 months. Platform reaps all the benefits of Cloud without impacting business processes.
- Workplace services – from hundreds of integrations made to provide 800 000 authentications daily and integrations between 5200 applications based on Microsoft Identity Manager
- Users’ migration to Win10 Operating System – 45,000 devices.
- Transition for AD - 285 Domain Controllers
- Сentralization of a highly federated business. Prior to the introduction of Cloud computing, customer is able to leverage the benefits of collaboration, enabling global teams to access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere. Now all End Markets are able to work in a cohesive environment.
- End user’s satisfaction growth. All customer’s users are able benefit O365 features, whereas they use cloud or on-premise components of infrastructure. The number of users supported – 57000.
- Cost reduction in hardware requirements, removing the high cost of hardware and introducing to the customer a consumption model where they simply pay for the resources as they consume them.
- Flexibility and agility against changing business and end user demand. If a regional market requirement changed, customer’s IT needed the flexibility and responsiveness to provide users with the correct tools and applications quickly. Cloud brought the ability to scale up the capacity, drawing on the service’s remote servers. Customer is now able to transit up to 60 local servers per week to the new Azure platform knowing that any issues can be swiftly resolved.
- Automatic software updates. GDC Services designed the Cloud platform to be EverGreen, enabling customer to be on the latest platform without the need to refresh program again.