Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Service
Our MDR Service fits for you, if you want to:
- detect and respond to security threats within your infrastructure in timely manner 24/7/365;
- ensure your detection capabilities are constantly improving in line with the evolving cyber threat landscape;
- have a clear cost forecast for your security operations;
- ensure your security incidents management process is compliant with security best practices.
GDC Services offers you a choice of 3 service levels:
SILVER. Your infrastructure is under supervision 24/7/365, in case of security incident, you get information about it in timely manner according to SLA. The following activities are included:
- automatic detection of information security events;
- event monitoring and processing by the GDC Services SOC Team round-the-clock;
- gathering data related to cyber security incidents and reporting the identified cybersecurity incidents;
- continuous work to decrease false positives.
GOLD. In addition to the previous level you get full support from our security analysts within the security incident response phase. The following activities are included:
- Silver package;
- deep-dive analysis of security incidents, providing recommendations for incident eradication and mitigation;
- coordination of actions taken by IT teams included in the incident until its resolution;
- development of a strategy for the recovery and prevention of high priority security incidents;
- a continuously replenished set of correlation rules.
PLATINUM. In addition to the previous level you get proactive threat research and cyber incidents response automation. The following activities are included:
- Gold package;
- proactive threat hunting;
- development of response automation scenarios tailored to your infrastructure capabilities.
As part of cyber incident monitoring and response, GDC Services SOC Team uses high quality solutions such as SIEM, SOAR, Sandbox, Vulnerability Scanner and Threat Intelligence.
Reach our team and we will explain the detailed setup, advantages and disadvantages of each model so you can choose the best option for your business.
Different ways to organise MDR
We can provide MDR using the following delivery models:
MDR as a Service – you can connect to our MDR infrastructure and leverage the complete security offering comprising stable and integrated security solutions, a highly experienced team of experts and standard security processes with a proven track record for multiple customers.
MDR Hybrid Model – we can utilize your MDR infrastructure (SIEM, XDR etc.) and provide security monitoring and response using our well-organized SOC team and standard processes.
We also can help you to design and implement MDR solution of your choice within your on-prem\cloud infrastructure and build security incident management tailored to your existing IT Security processes.