- The key aspects to creating and maintaining a competitive retail store presence are timely and accurate store performance analytics, and quick assembly of a flexible store profit and loss statement.
- Customer wanted to enable data-driven decision-making by store managers based on real-time analysis of data from multiple sources: POS, customer surveys, inventory, financial plan, etc.
- Customer concern was in security of data and results of the analysis
- Sales: geographic analysis, product sales, over the time, promotions and ABC, KPI Dashboards
- Loss Prevention: fraud control, Sales Loss, suspicious operations
- Human Resources: cashier performance
- Logistics: distribution routes
- Increased speed and precision of decision-making by store managers
- Increased overall control and transparency on the business for TOP managers
- Enabled the “what-if” analysis to further enhance the quality of decisions made
We designed a solution for storing and analyzing data:
We implemented mathematical statistics allowing smart analysis
We improved performance to support 100 million of records in raw data and ensured data security through role-based access control approach