MICROSOFT AZURE BACKUP
Multinational Electronics Corporation
Do you want to implement the project
If you want to use this service, then click on the button «Request a call» and fill out the form, within a few minutes the manager will contact youRequest a call
Customer needed to improve backup process, speed recovery time and reduce storage costs.
- A backup system using Microsoft Azure Backup Server (MABS) for SQL servers was planned and implemented.
- An analysis of the backup schedule of Virtual Machines and optimization of the schedule was carried out.
- A Disaster recovery procedure was implemented.
- The customer began to pay less for the storage used in Azure Recovery Service Vaults, because virtual machine backup frequency decreased.
- The number of recovery points has increased. Previously, virtual machines were backed up entirely once a day, but now databases are backed up once every 2 hours, and VMs are backed up once a week.
- Virtual machine recovery is faster.
- The customer has an annual health check of the Disaster Recovery procedure.